What's new
What's new

WTB Kwik switch 200 end mill holders

Mr.Smith

Aluminum
I run these on my garage mill. I have most but would like to fill in the ones I'm missing so when the time comes I can hand over a full set to the next owner. I have a few years to find 'em.

I am looking for 1/8", 1/4", 5/16" and 7/8".

Made by SPI is fine. They don't have to be new or shiny but they need to be serviceable.

I'm hoping someone has some they aren't using that they would sell without the love that seems to be priced into those I've seen on internet sales sites.

I do have a couple of 3/4" that could be available for trades.

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

Your offer is greatly appreciated but I will pass. I already have one. To date I have used it as much as you. No wear at all:)

Someone out there needs this.

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

If either is a 1/4" (80721) or 5/16" (802481) end mill holder being used to mount a drill chuck I would be interested in that unit for the holder, pending any deals you might make with danil.

Thank you,
Mr.Smith

I have a bunch of kwik switch 200 collet chucks, endmill holders and a drill chuck. I would consider selling them but would prefer to trade as a lot for some r8 tooling, cutters, or a dividing head or 10”+ rotary table or whatever if anybody has anything laying around. I don’t know the exact sizes of the endmill holders but I can make a list of what I have and take some pictures. If anyone is interested just send me a PM

Back