What's new
What's new

WTB Lista 30 taper red tool pockets

Fal Grunt

Titanium
I apologize, I spent some time on lista's website and cannot find what I am looking for.

Lesson learned... do not look on lista's website, go on the international english website...

I have several racks of red inserts to hold 40 taper holders, SK 40, worked great when I had a 40 taper mill. Would like to replace the red inserts with 30 taper pockets. Would like 40-50. ISO SK-30

Just mayyyybe someone has some laying around?

Will happily trade my nice clean 40 taper inserts for nice clean 30 taper... :D

THANKS

More searching I was able to find this:
https://www.lista.com/fileadmin/cus...A_Compact_III/EN/LIS_C3_078-083_NC_EN_web.pdf

I know, I just know there was a box of 'em around here, but can't lay my hands on 'em at the moment. I'll keep looking. They'll be cheap, if....

Grunt,

I know you are looking for something very specific, but here is an option for others looking for something similar at a cheap price.

bt30 bt40 bt50 tool holder storage box plastic box collecting box for cnc parts holders collecting Sale - Banggood.com

They come in 30, 40, and 50 tapers. 16 spots for the 30, 9 for the 40 and 4 for 50 taper. That makes it basically $1 per 30 taper tool, around $1.50 per 40 taper tool, and like $4.00 per 50 taper. I recently ordered 3 sets for 40 taper and I received two of them so far. The thing is way too tall in my estimation, but built sturdy enough and the fit is good on the tool holders. My original plan was to cut out a square around each individual socket to then put them in holes I'll make in some sheet metal.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Jacques

I know, I just know there was a box of 'em around here, but can't lay my hands on 'em at the moment. I'll keep looking. They'll be cheap, if....

Sounds great, let me know if you find them!

Grunt,

I know you are looking for something very specific, but here is an option for others looking for something similar at a cheap price.

bt30 bt40 bt50 tool holder storage box plastic box collecting box for cnc parts holders collecting Sale - Banggood.com

They come in 30, 40, and 50 tapers. 16 spots for the 30, 9 for the 40 and 4 for 50 taper. That makes it basically $1 per 30 taper tool, around $1.50 per 40 taper tool, and like $4.00 per 50 taper. I recently ordered 3 sets for 40 taper and I received two of them so far. The thing is way too tall in my estimation, but built sturdy enough and the fit is good on the tool holders. My original plan was to cut out a square around each individual socket to then put them in holes I'll make in some sheet metal.

Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Jacques

While those may work, I already have a great lista cart with racks, and extra racks that I can stage tooling.

Alas, even the 3rd search turned up nothing. I know I had 'em at one time, they came in with the Interact tooling, but I probably chucked 'em in a moment of irritation.

It's possible I put them in a "special" place- if they do turn up, I'll let you know. Sorry about that...

I appreciate you looking!

Will order a small batch from Lista next week.

If you happen to find them in the future, please let me know!

Back