What's new
What's new

Wtb monoset parts

Looking for monoset collets, index pawl any other accessories. Thanks

Good luck with that, I purchased a Monoset with no accessories about 20 years ago. Been searching since, have enough to use it now. There is a place in Walker Minnesota that rebuilds Monosets and has some of the stuff you need

Looking for monoset collets, index pawl any other accessories. Thanks

I might be able to help you out. What size collets are you looking for? And are they the A (small, made from 1/8" to 1/2" plus comparable metric sizes) or C (large, made from 3/8" to 1-1/4" plus comparable metric sizes) size collets?

I have several of the A collets, 5/8 and 3/4 c collets. All of the MT and B&S taper collets. Would really like to have a 1” collet and index pawl right now. Thanks

I don't have an index pawl for the Monoset grinder, but I believe that I have a spare 1" Superflex C collet. I'll check when I'm back at my shop later this week and let you know.

Sorry, jt45, but I must have sold the spare 1" Superflex collet I had. Or I put it somewhere for safekeeping and can't find it. :confused:

Thanks all the same Elwood, I broke down and bought some collets and an index pawl off of eBay. That should at least get me started.

Back