What's new
What's new

WTB: MT reamers

SShep71

Hot Rolled
I am looking for a set of MT reamers or individuals. I have tapered reamers, but I need to ream a #3 MT hole for arbor I am trying to repair before I throw out the part. Just to be clear, the cutting end is a MT, not just MT shanks with a straight flute cutting section.

Warning: Used tool dealers with ridiculous Ebay prices will be met with shear disregard and almost (borderline) malice and content. Too many used tool dealers around anymore, like a plague of some sort.

Nice of you to have contempt for people simply trying to make a living of trying to make ends meet in these difficult financial times..... Too many "shop" guys around these days expecting everything for nothing.... unless of course they are selling their priceless items.

Nice of you to have contempt for people simply trying to make a living of trying to make ends meet in these difficult financial times..... Too many "shop" guys around these days expecting everything for nothing.... unless of course they are selling their priceless items.

Right..."trying to make ends meet"...go on Ebay and look at the prices some sellers are demanding. No over inflation at all, just honest guys trying to put porridge on the table for Oliver Twist and the rest of the orphanage. I am not saying every used tool dealer is doing it, just some. Hence the phrase "tool dealers
with ridiculous Ebay prices", maybe you didn't notice that snippet with all the frothing at the mouth occurring at the time. Although when considering your reaction, I detect insecurity, self implication, feeling guilty are we? It wasn't about you slick, it was meant in jest as a jab to one of the guys I am personally friends with through the site. Go ahead though, Tom Smykowski, you sell that "jump to conclusions" game you just invented. You can sell it on your Ebay used tools page, right next to the ""gently used"" garbage ass tools you likely have listed. GTFOH

Right..."trying to make ends meet"...go on Ebay and look at the prices some sellers are demanding. No over inflation at all, just honest guys trying to put porridge on the table for Oliver Twist and the rest of the orphanage. I am not saying every used tool dealer is doing it, just some. Hence the phrase "tool dealers
with ridiculous Ebay prices", maybe you didn't notice that snippet with all the frothing at the mouth occurring at the time. Although when considering your reaction, I detect insecurity, self implication, feeling guilty are we? It wasn't about you slick, it was meant in jest as a jab to one of the guys I am personally friends with through the site. Go ahead though, Tom Smykowski, you sell that "jump to conclusions" game you just invented. You can sell it on your Ebay used tools page, right next to the ""gently used"" garbage ass tools you likely have listed. GTFOH

You don't have to worry about anybody here offering to sell you one.

Someone already did, already payed and tomorrow it's on the way to me. Some people actually get sarcasm and movie references. Do you have a #3 MT reamer that you want to sell me for $70.00 like the last guy to message/email me. I bet it was only used once and stored in the case ever since (despite the marring to the drive square suggesting otherwise.

Just to save the next ticked off re-seller the time, it was meant as an inside joke between two grown ups (this is what happens when we joke around online Stan). The intended recipient got the joke, and I got a reamer. I didn't realize that some of the feelings were as high as the asking prices.

Someone already did, already payed and tomorrow it's on the way to me. Some people actually get sarcasm and movie references. Do you have a #3 MT reamer that you want to sell me for $70.00 like the last guy to message/email me. I bet it was only used once and stored in the case ever since (despite the marring to the drive square suggesting otherwise.

Just to save the next ticked off re-seller the time, it was meant as an inside joke between two grown ups (this is what happens when we joke around online Stan). The intended recipient got the joke, and I got a reamer. I didn't realize that some of the feelings were as high as the asking prices.

:nutter:.........

Back