What's new
What's new

Wtb parts for cinncinnati hydrashift

skipjackbill

Plastic
Hoping to find someone that may have parts for my lathe that are missing . Threading dial assembly , threading selector assembly (mine is broke ) and missing levers any help would be appreciated My Lathe is a 15 X 42 Serial # 1WR2E5P-10

Last edited:
The chasing dial, apron parts, and many of the levers are specific to the size of Hydrashift you have: small (10" to 13"), medium (15" to 18"), or large (21-1/2" to 26"). If you post your lathe's serial number, that might help.

Well, just heard back from the guy I knew with the HydraShift sitting. Turns out he sold the machine last week. It was a midsize machine, and I won't tell you the price lest you might cry...:D Sorry, just missed it.

Thanks Kretz for your help and not telling the price I get very emotional. This was closest I have come so the search continues . Your friend did not indicate what the buyer was going to do with it maybe he wanted for parts ????

No he did not. I will ask if I can get contact info for the buyer. If I can find out whether he's using it for parts or planning to restore it I will let you know.

Back