What's new
What's new

WTB Pratt Burnerd KC15 D3 Multisize Collet Chuck

Phaneron

Plastic
I am looking to buy a good to excellent condition Pratt Burnerd KC15 Multisize Collet Chuck with a D1-3 backing and original key.

I had purchased one from the UK, but had the order cancelled due to the seller not being able to find the chuck in inventory even though it was listed on his Ebay store. I am in a bit of a pickle now since I separately purchased a full set of Multisize collets before the chuck order was cancelled. Hopefully someone here can help me out, and I understand the price of these chucks can be high so don't be shy to pm me with your asking price.

Picture from original Ebay.com.uk ad that fell through

KC15 Chuck.jpg

I am looking to buy a good to excellent condition Pratt Burnerd KC15 Multisize Collet Chuck with a D1-3 backing and original key.

I had purchased one from the UK, but had the order cancelled due to the seller not being able to find the chuck in inventory even though it was listed on his Ebay store. I am in a bit of a pickle now since I separately purchased a full set of Multisize collets before the chuck order was cancelled. Hopefully someone here can help me out, and I understand the price of these chucks can be high so don't be shy to pm me with your asking price.

Picture from original Ebay.com.uk ad that fell through

View attachment 314907

Pickles can age well, same as fine wines. Stick with it. They are WELL worth having!

Still stuck and hit your optimism limit, mebbe a year or so out?

Email me.

I'd not mind a spare set of collets for my blitz FAST, but also longer, heavier - and far clumsier to swap - anchored nose-lever operated one.

Yes, we all agree, there is no part of them as was/is ever "cheap".

Yah pays for what yah gets with these lovely goods.

Back