What's new
What's new

WTB: Rockwell air drills

Caspian

Hot Rolled
I have these currently set up in my fixture, so ideally I will find direct replacement to drop in there. These have finally failed on me. I would like to buy 4 ideally if anyone has them.
Below are pictures of the ones I am looking for.

Please email if you have some: caspian45 (at) sbcglobal.net

drill1_zpsf15e3f7c.jpg

drill4_zps5db26116.jpg

drill3_zps77643ee6.jpg

drill2_zpsc306c5f1.jpg

Thanks
Chris

the ones I have, I bought at a garage sale for $5 each and he had a pile. I only bought a couple "just in case". Didn't even have a project for them at the time. ugggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

the ones I have, I bought at a garage sale for $5 each and he had a pile. I only bought a couple "just in case". Didn't even have a project for them at the time. ugggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!

In that case, put a Wanted listing in the Tools category of the respective craigslist... perhaps the others are gathering dust on a shelf.

Buddy's attempt at valuation using internet sources is finding a range from $299 ($100 off :) on ebay, to $750 at an air tool e-tailer.

If you have "I bought the previous ones for five bucks...." stuck in your head, perhaps I'll tell my buddy to not get his hopes up? :)

Anyway, he knows how many he has, the provenance, etc. and I will decrypt your email address and forward it to him. He doesn't travel to Ohio much, perhaps you visit Indy occasionally?

Are all of yours 21L805C ?

Is there a possibility of rebuilding what you have?

Good Luck,
Steve

Back