What's new
What's new

WTB secondhand Silver & Deming style ½" shank drills ½"-1"

eKretz

Diamond; Mod Squad
Anybody got some extras lying around taking up space? I've got a ½"-1" by 64ths index sitting around waiting to get filled. Prefer secondhand, don't care if they are dull etc.

I never in my wildest dreams thought there was such an interest for used drill bits. Especially when they are free. Thanks to everyone who responded to me but they are all spoken for. I will certainly post on PM in the future when I get a bunch together.

So tommy messaged me that someone else replied and he thought it was me. Whoever you are, that was a dirtbag move. That's about all I have to say on that.

I don’t know if we are talking of the same drill bits, but he had posted reduced shank drill bits for sale the day before you posted wanting to buy.
I’d imagine someone just responded to his ad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No drill bit for you!!!

Look on the bright side, if you have to loose something it's best to be something you never had :D

So who is the sniper?

Sniper? More like d-bag. I don't know about the rest of y'all, but as a child if I was ever present when something was offered to someone else and tried to snap it up before they accepted or refused it would have meant a whipping for me. Guess my momma taught me better than some. But anyway...

I don't blame tommy. No hard feelings on his end. The other guy can kiss my ass. :D

I don't like to see people get the stick like this, especially from little pricks that jump the bone. I will look in my box and see what I have doubles of and let you know.

Back