What's new
What's new

WTB Sony Magnescale DRO scales

eKretz

Diamond; Mod Squad
I have Sony DRO displays for a couple machines but am still looking for more scales. I need a 8"+ and a 40" travel that's compatible with an LH52 and one around 22" travel or longer that would work with an LH30. The LH30 uses the D-sub connectors and the LH52 uses the old style trapezoidal looking things. I think the LH52 can be used with quite a few different scales (GB-A, SR-128, SJ) with an adapter, the LH30 only works with a couple, including SL-404 and SL-410. Let me know whatcha got and whatcha want.

I saw some Sony scales at a closed shop didn't pay much attention but figure they are from the early 80's. If you think they might work let me know and I will try to get the details. Thanks for the effort on the mo. Just thinking that at some point the PO must know the mo was never cashed. Maybe they will ask why. Next time you are there ask them. If USPS is like Canada Post I dont hold out much hope.
Bob

Hi Bob,

The shipping would probably be killer, but if you're ever around there go ahead and check what they've got. I feel bad about that money order, wish I had known you were planning to have it remailed. When you mentioned leaving the money at your son's place until next time you got down there it never even crossed my mind that it was going to be remailed or I would have held onto the other half. Figured I was safe tossing it almost 3 weeks after it was in your (son's) possession. I absolutely will stop in there and see what I can do. I'm holding out hope that the letter containing the money order sent to you by your son/daughter (not sure which you said mailed it) will arrive. Otherwise I figure yeah, the USPS already has their money, they probably don't give a **** one way or another. Typical bureaucracy.

--Eric

Back