What's new
What's new

WTB Sony Magnescale Scale - SR745 8/200 or compatible

mikeman03

Plastic
We have a Harig 612 Grinder with a Sony Magnescale LF-200 DRO with a scale for the Y and Z axis. During some maintenance I mistakenly broke the Y axis scale. I'm sure these are obsolete and I'm having trouble finding any information about it.

I'd like to get a new Y axis scale that is either the same, SR745 8/200 or something similar that is compatible with the LF-200 DRO. Also if anyone has any information about these so I could see what other scales could work in place of this one.

Thanks!

We have a Harig 612 Grinder with a Sony Magnescale LF-200 DRO with a scale for the Y and Z axis. During some maintenance I mistakenly broke the Y axis scale. I'm sure these are obsolete and I'm having trouble finding any information about it.

I'd like to get a new Y axis scale that is either the same, SR745 8/200 or something similar that is compatible with the LF-200 DRO. Also if anyone has any information about these so I could see what other scales could work in place of this one.

Thanks!

How long is it. I have a DRO and one scale that works. They are obsolete with nothing available for them.

How long is it. I have a DRO and one scale that works. They are obsolete with nothing available for them.

The overall scale measures 11 1/2 inches and appears to have just under that in travel, however the grinder chuck is only 6 inches wide so I imagine we only need a scale that's 7 inches max?

scale measurement1.jpg
scale measurement2.jpg
scale measurement3.jpg

Back