What's new
What's new

WTB: Starrett Blueprint Posters

Cosnar16

Cast Iron
I am looking to complete my set of 15 Starrett blueprint posters. The blue ones with white images, as shown below. As far as I know there were only 15 in this set, and so far I have 12. The ones I am missing are as follows

Uses For the Starrett Hook Rule

Uses for Starrett Protractor

How to Use a Hacksaw
(not labeled this way but is an image of an someone using a hacksaw with a vise)
Thanks
Eric
IMG_20180525_191049.jpgIMG_20180525_191045.jpg

Think I have the ones your looking for don't want to get rid of them but I can see if I can get copies made if you want, this was whatidid wi5h mine
It be the weekend befor I can get at them
Pm me if your intrested

I've wanted these for years, would be great in a student shop(or my own) I wish they would reprint them!

I'm wondering if there would be enough interest in doing a group purchase? I guess first we would need to get a volunteer to make a copy of the ones they have?

I wonder if the trademark/copyright has expired?

I suppose that if there was a trademark/ copyright, the Library Of Congress has a copy, anyone know how to search their database?

Kevin

Show Starrett this conversation, with a bunch of people wishing to purchase copies.

Should be easy (if they have a full set of good condition ones) to have them scanned, and then plotted out at will.

Back