What's new
What's new

WTB Thompson Mill Drill table

Miland,
I did not look at Ebay, I prefer to deal with a PM member.
All good transactions with members.
The rough one was really rough, also an older model, no handles, very very bad condition.
The other one is in quite good condition but a little high priced.

Thanks for the links, good to see what is out there.

I have one to sell and I can build a crate. I know nothing about shipping to Canada.
I will ask FedEx if they will deliver to you.I don't know how to post pictures on this forum, but I can send by email.

It's a shame using Fedex is such a gamble.
If the package makes it in one piece its considered a miracle around these parts.
The Thompson table is primarily aluminum in construction so perhaps not as brittle as it could be...

I had a Burgmaster with one of those tables- I gave the machine to my brother just to get it out of my shop.

I don't know if he ever did anything with it, I can ask him if you can't find one. It was in great condition, didn't really look like it had even been used.

jan,
Yes please contact your brother.

Thanks
Michael
Will do. He's in Olympia, WA. Is this something you'd make a day trip for?

edit to add: Just talked to him. He said he still has it in storage. He's going to snap a couple pictures of it and send them to me, I will send you a PM when I get them.

Interesting,
I though Oregon was pretty close for shipping, Olympia is even better!
It is about an 8 or 9 hour trip one way with the ferry and not including any border wait so probably not given I have no spare time at the moment.
Sometimes it is possible to arrange a ride with someone going that way or vice versa. There is a fair bit of traffic between this area and Seattle, just a matter of knowing someone and good timing.
I happen to have a Do-All bandsaw fence that needs a ride down to Seattle at the moment.

We should have a small package PM Uber service forum for just this type of thing, great way to meet PM members!

...I though Oregon was pretty close for shipping, Olympia is even better!
It is about an 8 or 9 hour trip one way with the ferry and not including any border wait so probably not given I have no spare time at the moment.
I was thinking you were in Vancouver B.C. rather than on the island. It's a 4 hour drive from there to Oly.

He can crate it up, not a big deal. I just don't know the ins and outs of shipping something like this up north.

He is interested in selling it, so if you want to send me a PM with your email address, I can send you the pics when he takes them.

Back