What's new
What's new

WTB: Tripan 131 & 132 Tool Holders

Grizzlybagworks

Plastic
I have a Tripan 111 tool post and am looking for some Tripan 131 and 132 Tool Holders. I plan on making several for myself but would love to have some originals to take measurements from. If you happen to have either or both please let me know.

Thanks guys!

schaublin-102-tripan-111-quick-change-toolholder-s.jpg

Last edited:
I have a tool post and 5 holders on ebay $ 180 + the siig for a no ebay sale ken 360 2256448

I appreciate the offer. If I had a much larger lathe I'd consider it. I'm looking for the model that's about 2 sizes smaller than what you're selling. Thank you though.

I have a Tripan toolpost and some holders. Nor sure what size. I will check tomorrow.

Thanks much! I appreciate it!

I have 7 holders and a tool post. Some 131, 134, 132. They are in nice shape and I would like to sell everything. I'll try to get some idea of the value on Ebay, I guess. You can contact me by Email @ [email protected], if you want. Rich

I finally located my Tripan tooling. There is the toolpost, 131c toolholder, 132 toolholder, 204 parting off toolholder. It has been in storge for 35 years. It came off a Myford Minikop tracer lathe. I would be delighted if I could get $100 plus shipping for the lot.

I finally located my Tripan tooling. There is the toolpost, 131c toolholder, 132 toolholder, 204 parting off toolholder. It has been in storge for 35 years. It came off a Myford Minikop tracer lathe. I would be delighted if I could get $100 plus shipping for the lot.

Message Sent

On the faint hope that the OP does not have need of the toolpost itself, I'd be pleased to make a deal on that, either as a split, or with the OP.

Faint hope indeed! :) But a fella gotta try.

I found Ken's stuff on ebay and it is rather larger than what I am seeking, being a 311. It looks good, but far too big for what I need...

Back