What's new
What's new

WTB vintage looking drum switch

metalmagpie

Titanium
I want to be able to switch a 3-phase motor FWD/OFF/REV. I need a drum switch. There used to be a place on Harbor Island in Seattle where I could find things like that, but of course it's gone now. I could buy new but those are ugly and really expensive. And forget about ebay. Full retail plus for clapped out garbage.

PM me. Make my day.

metalmagpie

Recently moved to my new location. Still have boxes of stuff. Gone through about half tonight. I got them, just need to find the right box. I got em,I remeber packing away that shelf. I will post a picture when they appear.

switch1.jpgswitch7.jpgswitch6.jpg
I finally remembered to look for mine, but I couldn't figure out how to sent pics by Private message...:nutter:

Paul, I tried to PM you. The system said, "PWP has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space." Sorry to be the bearer of such news.

I live in zip 98033, although flat rate would seem a superior option. Please send details of how much for item 1 and/or item 3 shipped. If you can, PM me. Otherwise text me at
2zeroSix 7oneAte Eight5Foreate.

metalmagpie

Back