What's new
What's new

Wtb wells index 747 table dial indicator and crank wheel

Ozdmcd

Plastic
I just picked up a wells index 747 vs and while standing in front of machine the left side table x dial and crank handle are not there it has just a ball crank handle on it and I'm looking to replace it with an original unit. I’ll post a pic of current and what I’m looking for.

Can’t seem to figure out the pictures on here, will keep trying to get them up. Sorry not the most computer literate.

I’ve called them about some other stuff and I’m sure they will have a replacement, but it will most likely look like the new style and if I could I’d like to have it look like the other side of the table. If I can’t find one before I order the other parts from wells I’ll just get one from them. Thanks for the info though I really appreciate any help I can get.

I was going to say I might have one extra dial left, then I read you are looking for the old style. I am pretty sure mine is the "new" style off a 80's vintage machine.

See if you can get that pic posted.

Steve.

Sent from my LM-G900TM using Tapatalk

Trying to get pictures on here think I will try my laptop next. If I have problems is there anyway I can email you some so you can compare?

Back