What's new
What's new

Need Parts for an Atlas/Craftsman 6" follower rest and a milling attachment

scootertrs

Plastic
Need Parts for an Atlas/Craftsman 6" follower rest and a milling attachment. Parts I need are a set of jaws for the rest as well as one of the adjustment screws and nut that sets the jaws. I also need the base, bolt and nut that locks the rest on the lathe. As far as the milling attachment goes, I would like a source for parts for it. Either way, ebay is great, but very hit and miss and quality is sometimes not too special. I would like a source that is responsible, affordable and accessible for my lathe parts and accessories. Thank you.

It's been a few years since Scooters post, so I was wondering if you have had any success? I have a similar situation, but all I'm missing is the "round dovetail-headed bolt" that clamps the M6-396 follower rest to the cross slide. I know what it looks like, but I don't have a P/N, nor do I have the specs. I suppose I could figure them out, but I'm a real "noob" at this machining stuff, so I'd rather buy one. I have a query in at Clausing, so maybe I'll get a call back, or an email, when they come in on Monday. Oh yea, I have an Atlas 618/Craftsman 101.21400 6 x 18 lathe.

try home shop machinist. the folks there are going to have more items in the class you are looking for.

Back