What's new
What's new

wts cincinnati no. 2 tool and cutter grinder work head

1yesca

Stainless
cincinnati no. 2 tool and cutter grinder work head i believe the one end is a 50 tapper and the other is #5 mt small end 1.482 x5.500 long x 1.750 big end price $300 about shipping on this thing unless your local or can have someone pick it up about the best i could do is drop it off at ups and they could call you the other head i believe008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg013.jpg014.jpg is an internal head for the same price $125 this one could ship in a flat rate box may be able to do same with the other with out motor payment by your cheek or m/o

cincinnati no. 2 tool and cutter grinder work head i believe the one end is a 50 tapper and the other is #5 mt small end 1.482 x5.500 long x 1.750 big end price $300 about shipping on this thing unless your local or can have someone pick it up about the best i could do is drop it off at ups and they could call you the other head i believeView attachment 298827View attachment 298828View attachment 298829View attachment 298830View attachment 298831 is an internal head for the same price $125 this one could ship in a flat rate box may be able to do same with the other with out motor payment by your cheek or m/o

still for sale ?

Received all the items. Great communication and smooth transaction. Really impressed with packaging, no damage despite the weight. Thanks a lot 1yesca

Received all the items. Great communication and smooth transaction. Really impressed with packaging, no damage despite the weight. Thanks a lot 1yesca

back at ya green rabbit fast payment quick to respond to emails outstanding all the way around .

Back