What's new
What's new

WTS: Sandvik 8.00mm drill with internal coolant for non-ferrous

kiriba-ru

Plastic
Sandvik Coromant Solid Carbide Drill, Size 8.00mm, Carbide - 860.1-0800-064A1-NM H10F

$50/pc
$10 worldwide shipping with tracking

Actually. if you click on profile... Then click on posts. It brings up a page showing his latest posts. Looks like 7 of them are not selling. But nice of you to but in and not make the slightest effort to look before opening your mouth doug.

Actually. if you click on profile... Then click on posts. It brings up a page showing his latest posts. Looks like 7 of them are not selling. But nice of you to but in and not make the slightest effort to look before opening your mouth doug.

Why not actually doo the job you signed up sir ?

Hold people to a min. of 50 posts' before selling ? absolute no exceptions ?

why not doo what you signed up to do, police the spammers, and the scammers (recall the basement seller of the level from Ohio ?)

Blah blah, keep being bitter. I look over your posts and majority are bitching and attacking.

With that said I have been pondering a revision to rules. With the covid lockdown and slowing of economy we will shortly be inundated with people just selling. Although if I put a requirement of minimum posts to sell a lot of potential deals will not be found. And the corresponding "do not comment unless buying or legitimately asking a question" will end up limiting the volume of info that is posted when undoubtedly something rare shows up and someone identifies it and tells the story thus preserving some bit of esoteric info for posterity on the internet. And keeps doug from having something to do.

Back