What's new
What's new

WTS/WTT Aloris CXA with 5 holders...

coontz74

Aluminum
WTS Aloris CXA with 5 holders...

I have an Aloris CXA with five holders...as new condition. 3 of the holders are Aloris and 2 are Dorian.

I’m needing a larger tool post after I bought another lathe. I was positive the CXA was going to work but in the end is a shy too small for centerline and I don’t want to make a spacer for the bottom.

I’d just purchased a CA Aloris so now the ad is just for sale.

If I have to list a selling price...I’d say asking $800 shipped in the US. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks

ED6E1594-C5EF-4D6A-A78F-69E2CF191DB5.jpg

120C37C6-55F9-4707-B8E3-CC90DCB984E9.jpg

Last edited:
For reference:

ALORIS 3 PC. CXA INTRO-PRO SET TOOL POST & LATHE HOLDERS CNC USA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01G9D2E7S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_71fuDbVRSHC68

Aloris USA Brand Tool Post Set 3-BS, Series: CXA, For Swing up to: 13 - 18" Amazon.com: Aloris USA Brand Tool Post Set 3-BS, Series: CXA, For Swing up to: 13 - 18": Home Improvement

Thank you for posting the links. Those are the exact two listings I used to price my Aloris CXA with “5” tool holders.

If you feel I’m way off base and interested in buying, please PM an offer. Thanks again..

Also...just for clarification...the actual tools in the holders are not included as I can use them in the CA holders...I just didn’t want to take them out of the holders for the pictures...
Thanks for all the comments and suggestions.

I’ve had a couple questions about the holders so I took the tools out and snapped a few pictures of just the holders.

All of these holders are 3/4” opening...they actually measure @ .880 but a 1” tool will not fit without some milling..

2 Aloris CXA-1
1 Aloris CXA-2
1 Dorian CXA-1
1 Dorian CXA-2

Send me a PM with any offers.

Thanks

F20B58C0-7CD6-457D-8431-59ECC13BB0C3.jpg

8A162B0C-B535-4DA3-91C3-E9FA38A98350.jpg

2330EFF1-B52A-4C5A-8DAC-59CA081F3A26.jpg

Thanks for the extra info and pics. I will have to pass on this because all my tooling is 1"
Looks like a great set and someone will get a good deal!!!

Sorry they won't work for me,
Dale

I’ve got my CA up and running with some holders I found locally as well....

Anybody got a use for an as nib CXA and some holders? PM me an offer if interested...worse I can say is no thank you...looking to sell and put the funds toward some more tooling.

Thanks guys...

Back