What's new
What's new

WTT kwik switch 200 tool holders

Brodytonelotti

Aluminum
Here is what I have... Pictures will be up as soon as I remember how to post them, it’s been a little while. Or I can email pictures.
3- 3/8” endmill holders
4- 1/2” endmill holders
1- 5/8” endmill holder
3- 3/4” endmill holders
1- 7/8” endmill holder
1- 1” endmill holder
4- 3/4” Acura flex collet chucks one is missing the nut, for the right deal I’ll throw in another collet chuck and some collets
1- 1/2” Acura flex collet chuck with collets, most standard but 6 are metric
1- jt33 adapter
1- jt4 adapter
I would like to trade as a lot for some r8 tooling ie collets, endmill holders, collet chucks, drill chucks. I would also be interested in milling cutters, dividing head with tailstock, or a 10”+ hv rotary table. Or whatever else you have just laying around. I may consider selling them but I would like them to sell as a lot also.
Thank you,
Brody

$700 shipped but I keep the 1/2” collet chuck and collets or $800 for everything. That is about $35 per holder which is about $10 cheaper than what they sell for on eBay individually. I accept PayPal (send money to friend) or mail me a check.
Thank you,
Brody

Haven't forgot, just been a bit swamped! It is indeed still here, h/v 15 inch troyky rotary table. Model U-15, lot#4012-15. It has a couple drill divots, and some surface rust, but should clean up nicely. I cant seem to load pictures from my phone, and it is behind stuff. If you are interested, I can drag it out and clean it up. I haven't used it for many years! Heavy, but it was nice to have the real estate for clamping and such.

Back