What's new
What's new

WTT or WTS: CAT45 holders for CAT40

leeko

Stainless
Hi all

I have a surplus of CAT45 toolholders after I converted a bunch to use in my weldon quick change adapter. I have 3 milk crates of them left. TG collet holders and endmill holders mostly, but there may also be a few MT holders or drill chuck holders left in the pile.

I'm looking for CAT40 holders to tool up my CNC mill - if anyone's interested in a swap or trade, I can dig out the pile and get some pictures. Not looking to make money on this - just help fund stuff I actually need :)

I'll also sell the CAT45 holders outright if anyone needs and doesn't have stuff to trade. Cheaper than ebay :)

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think there were a few machines that used 45 taper. Not many, but there were a few.

The weldon quick change adapter I have for my 50 taper mill also uses 45 taper tools. 45 taper tooling (cat, nmtb, ct, bt etc) can be easily converted for use in the weldon adapter just by milling a couple of flats on the taper. Maybe of use to someone.

I agree, not worth much. But figured I'd see if it can be of use to someone before it gets recycled...

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back