What's new
What's new

Dumping Transformers for Cheap in California

raurora

Plastic
Dumping Transformers for Cheap (Free Shipping)

Our company SynTouch LLC wants to dump 2 transformers which were never used in our office. Is there any place or contact which might help me to find a buyer. Here are the specifications -

1) Item #1
Federal Pacific T204H15E Step Up Transformer
240 V to 480 V
30 KVA, 60 Hz, 3 Phase Winding
Weight 336 lbs
5.56% impedance at 170 °C

2) Item #2
TECO MA7200 AC Inverter
380 to 480V
3 Phase 75HP

We are dumping both the items (never used) for less than half price - $1,999 or best offer. Here are the pictures -

T4.jpgT3.jpgT2.jpgT1.JPG

Any help is appreciated. We are ready to pay shipping and handling, if we get a good offer.

Address -
2222 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007

Phone -
(213) 493-4400

Thank you!

Last edited:
What does ''Delta with fc taps'' mean?
The primary is wired for a delta (as opposed to wye) supply, with taps to adjust for high or low supply voltage. These adjustments typically come in 2.5% steps, and FC is short for "full capacity" meaning the transformer can be operated at full load using the adjustment taps. I.e., no downrating required when using a tap.

The label doesn't indicate how many taps this transformer has. Often it's one or two steps both up and down from the nominal supply voltage.

I ask the following question for the benefit of others:Where are the items located?

Perhaps ...
Contact
Phone
(213) 493-4400
Mailing Address
SynTouch, LLC
2222 S. Figueroa St. PH2
Los Angeles, CA 90007
USA Email
Pricing and Ordering Information:
[email protected]

Technical Support:
[email protected]

General Questions:
[email protected]

were never used in our office

I think you mean "Installed, but never used after the installation was verified"

And driving a 75 HP VFD with a 30KVA transformer didn't work so well, did it?

A KVA is roughly a HP, so the transformer was about 40% of what was needed, if dedicated to the VFD.

Or you have typos in the post. Or a buying agent who doesn't understand Ohm's Law.

Back