What's new
What's new

Interesting video about 3 phase

I'm pissed at YT for taking away the actual "Thumbs Down" count, and just showing Up. TU compared to TD gave me a metric as to whether it was useful to view the video or not. Now, there's no way of making any judgement beforehand. As flawed as the method might be, it was still better than nothing.

With this channel, I've got no reference for how good it is except to spend time going through the comments and trying to parse them. With channel owners being able to remove unfavorable comments, it's not always reliable to judge things this way.

I'm pissed at YT for taking away the actual "Thumbs Down" count, and just showing Up. TU compared to TD gave me a metric as to whether it was useful to view the video or not. Now, there's no way of making any judgement beforehand. As flawed as the method might be, it was still better than nothing.

With this channel, I've got no reference for how good it is except to spend time going through the comments and trying to parse them. With channel owners being able to remove unfavorable comments, it's not always reliable to judge things this way.

There is a browser add-on for Firefox that will display the thumbs down count in YouTube. I agree that the thumbs down count is very useful.

Return YouTube Dislike

Bill

Back