What's new
What's new

Lenze Ac Tech wiring diagram for 4 I/O connectors

lazz

Stainless
I have a Lenze Ac Tech Model ESV402N02TXB571

The VFD is connected to a lathe forward/reverse and speed control function.

This model has only 4 connection terminals rather than the regular 14 shown in the online manual.

I would like the VFD to start the motor when it powers on. The manuals found show how to do this with a 14 connection I/O but not a 4 I/O connector. The manual mentions #1 and #4 are used for auto start. This VFD has terminals numbered 1,11,2,30.

Any suggestions?

20201126_185250.jpg

20201126_185300.jpg

You have a different model which the controls are via the Dual port RJ-45 For Modbus RS-485 Daisy Chaining. This is a 3 phase input VFD, would need to be derated for single phase.

There is a program parameter for auto-start on power up, but manual does not specify if it also needs a run command.
P10 = 1 Start on Power-up

P100 = 0 (default) Start controls via front panel.

Thanks all..
This has been resolved...

I can start on power up with a jumper between #1 and #11. Provided P100=1 and P110=1.

TO restart the drive I will need to install a switch between #1 and #11 or power off the drive.

Once again VFD's are hard.

You have a different model which the controls are via the Dual port RJ-45 For Modbus RS-485 Daisy Chaining. This is a 3 phase input VFD, would need to be derated for single phase.

There is a program parameter for auto-start on power up, but manual does not specify if it also needs a run command.
P10 = 1 Start on Power-up

P100 = 0 (default) Start controls via front panel.

There is a note about the start comment in the margins of P110.

P110 = 1, 3…6: For automatic start/restart, the start source must be the terminal strip
and the start command must be present.

Back