Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardplates View Post
    .. hey he who dies with the most tools wins.....right?
    Lawsters as they are, I didn't have time nor energy either one to make that climb into the attic and bring along the 'tronics goods I do NOT use since giving-up board-level repairs ages ago. It isn't much, so it isn't heavy.

I can make up a package for FRB.

Largest item is sumthin called a PCB "panavise" with ball-swivel as can be clamped. This one was modified "back in the day" with longer square tubing to manage the big boards I once dealt with. Really handy being able to put a PCB at more useful angle for safer and easier working, not have it wandering about.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Lawsters as they are, I didn't have time nor energy either one to make that climb into the attic and bring along the 'tronics goods I do NOT use since giving-up board-level repairs ages ago. It isn't much, so it isn't heavy.

I can make up a package for FRB.

Largest item is sumthin called a PCB "panavise" with ball-swivel as can be clamped. This one was modified "back in the day" with longer square tubing to manage the big boards I once dealt with. Really handy being able to put a PCB at more useful angle for safer and easier working, not have it wandering about.
    Sounds great! Let me know when its ready and the box size and I'll email you a prepaid shipping label.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hardplates View Post
    Sounds great! Let me know when its ready and the box size and I'll email you a prepaid shipping label.
    Monday, probably. Found the extended PanaVise, at least. No need on shipping - too much hassle.

Just pay it forward some future day by helping another person you consider more likely to be a winner than a whiner. That might sound bass-ackwards to a legion of pious "altruista" or as a bud, one P.J. O'Rourke once classed them: "sandalistas", but I am not they.

The perpetually needy simply absorb help, n'er a bit of it to reappear, with or without the least bit of "interest" on the loan of it.

The go-getters of this Earth, by contrast will succeed in life, and help MANY others who will do the same, again. Pass it on, repeat range, and "fire for effect".

I'm good with that. N'er was a need of wasting time at keeping score, after all. Got other s**t yet to do...