What's new
What's new

Phaseconverterusa.com

Dpelkowski

Plastic
Anyone had luck with phaseconverterusa.com?Ordered a standard series control panel from them last week, still no order update, sent them a message yesterday asking about my order, no response. What gives?

From what I have read in this forum and others, their products have a good reputation, but they have problems getting out orders in a timely fashion. That was my experience. I ordered a RPC panel 8/27. On 9/11 I inquired about the order through their website, but received no response. I got busy for a while and didn't follow-up. Then, on 10/18 I called and was given a UPS tracking number. I was told that my paypal payment had been marked "pending", which made no sense. The tracking number was inactive for a few days, so I called again. The next day the package showed in the system. I received the panel 10/23, eight weeks after placing my order.

If you order from PhaseConverterUSA.com / WNY Supply, expect to make a few follow-up calls. Inquiring through the website is probably a wasted effort.

(I haven't yet connected my panel to offer feedback on it, but it looks good.)

I contacted them via telephone Wednesday, Oct 23rd. "Their computer system was down" they called back a bit later told me they received wrong parts and would be shipping it by the end of the week. Received a tracking number which just returns an error at this point. Guess I'll call them again Monday.

Both my panels were from WNY bought off their ebay store. Received them within 10 days so I have no complaints. Orders were about 1.5 years apart. Added some run caps to the 20hp unit to get voltage balance within 7% for my cnc and been trouble free for 3 years now.

I ordered a 15HP from WNY about 10y ago or so. IIRC, I also found them on eBay. Told them what motor I had for the idler, they customized the capacitors bank for this motor (no extra charge) and sent me the panel without any delay. The panel works flawlessly.

I have two panels from WNY. They work fine. One is probably about 15 years old and we have replaced caps on it once or twice but other than that it works great day in and day out.

I do remember their communication is not great. Same kind of thing where they said they were shipped the wrong parts and had to reorder so it delayed things a bit. Eventually I got my stuff but it took longer than I thought it should have since what I ordered was shown on their website as being in stock.

Just giving this thread a bump.
I wanted to order a 7.5 hp phase converter kit from phaseconverterusa.com. Dont have paypal.
The only other payment method is to download some app for my phone.
Not going to dl some unknown app and give it access to my $.
Called and left a message to see if I could send a USPS money order.
Never got a reply.
A week later had my friend order it using his paypal.
19 days later no product. My friend called them. They said parts were back ordered but they should ship in a day or two.
That was a week and a half ago and still no tracking number.
I looked them up on BBB website.
Two complaints there about poor shipping/customer service - both about 3 years ago. That's not too bad.
I do understand something about logistics. Maybe my parts were on the ship Ever Given and got stuck in the Suez Canal. Who knows.
Did some web searching on Duckduckgo (google is evil) and found this thread.
Anyway, it's 2 AM and I can't sleep so I might as well go online and bitch about something.
Almost a month now and I'm still waiting on my parts from them...

Back