What's new
What's new

Selling a Phase Technology DPC 20

Gackman

Aluminum
Anyone here or know, if anyone would be interested in a used DPC 20? I bought it about 11 years ago & it has very few hours on it and I also have a Delta/Wye transformer that I used with it so I didn't have a "wild" leg. I sold my machines so I no longer need this. Thanks

I have been looking for one of these. I hear the older ones (blue enclosure) are a little quieter. How can I get a hold of you? Do you have it listed on any websites?

Blue units had a higher pitch sound to them, my 10hp does anyway. Its a much more annoying pitch than the white units that followed, unless you're older and lost that hearing frequency then no problem.
They haven't been supported in about 10 years or so.
It would need to be checked to be working properly, probably replace the filter caps just in case, and even so who knows how long it'll work, could be days or years but its a bit of a gamble so, I know I wouldn't put much $ on one today.

Sorry for the delay in response. This unit doesn't have many hours on it as I used it on a "part-time" basis, at best. It still functions flawlessly. My email is [email protected] if your still interested. I will get the specs on the delta/wye transformer this weekend. thanks

I have a 30 KVA Square D I am not using. CAT # 30T3HF1SNLP. HV 480V 30A LV 208/120 83 amps. PM Me If you are interested.

Paul

Back