What's new
What's new

are these rpc type parts ?

1yesca

Stainless
i have a bunch of mag starters and some manual starters relays and the like that i need to find a new home for i was wondering if it was of some uses to someone making rpc and the like

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg

i have a bunch of mag starters and some manual starters relays and the like that i need to find a new home for i was wondering if it was of some uses to someone making rpc and the like

View attachment 307963View attachment 307964View attachment 307965View attachment 307966

Some "could be". The goods are "general purpose" inherently, but each has it's own SET among "general" for proper matching TO a range of "purposes".

Also common as dirt, used, some few of-value to he who may be in need of a drop-in identical replacement - the "rated" mechanical starter/contactors most of all. Most of those can be cleaned-up "repaired" - sort-of - if imperfect.

The SSRs are commodity, not worth even testing, usually.

Same again the switches. Most folks buy new, as those are a PITA, less than 100% assured still-good and too cheap, new and "pretty", to mess with repairing.

2CW .and my OWN carton of similar stuff to trip-over! Nearly all of it NEW, too, but "homeless" as to present-day application, nonetheless..

:)

Last edited:
Every picture has useful items. Add some motors, boxes, and a few contact blocks and you have several RPCs.

You're top gun at salvage, what with cutting disks, TiGing them in, bondo, sand, prime, paint to save 25 bucks for a new electrical box or three bucks worth of Code-Compliant snap plugs.

You should make him an offer for the whole lot, de-grease, rebuff, bowling-alley paste wax .. or spray clearcoat?

More of a longer life-cycle "merchant" meself.

Figure that gal in 'nam as made world news off a bizness scavenging used condoms from brothels, wash, re-roll, sell at a discount, had far the more reliable supply source and orders of magnitude larger pool of needy customers...

:D

Very useful but only because they can be had cheaply.

I don't need them but some people may want them at just the cost of shipping.

Back