What's new
What's new

Hi, my motor vibrate and try to run continuously when connected to vfd,

Nyame

Plastic
Hi everyone, my motor vibrate and try to run continuously when connected to vfd, ABB ACS 350 2.2KW, The motor is 0.33HP

what could be the cause and how can i solve this issue, will appreciate any help thanks

Hi everyone, my motor vibrate and try to run continuously when connected to vfd, ABB ACS 350 2.2KW, The motor is 0.33HP

what could be the cause and how can i solve this issue, will appreciate any help thanks

It's connected and/or configured incorrectly, but we cannot tell anything more from the description given. You will need to read the user's manual for the VFD.

Unless you have bumped a deicmal point, your VFD seems to be rated for more than TEN TIMES the motor you have it attached to. Roughly 3.5 HP, not .33 HP.

It may be that it cannot even properly sense what is going on with that light a load.

Could it have turned itself into an oscillator, amplified, as a part-time job simply off the back of lack of more honest work?

Back