What's new
What's new

VFD Help needed

Thekingofdads

Plastic
I have an XSY AT1 VFD and a Teco 3 phase 1hp motor. I have got it wired up and wire 1 is in U, wire 2 is in V and wire 3 is in W. I have put the 123 wires in the vfd in the corresponding UVW but it comes up with error 1. I can’t seem to find any problem with the connections. The vfd is not reading any operating current and when it gets to 2hz it cuts out and gives error 1 which is short circuit/ current overload/ power module protection.
Any thoughts?
Thanks

It is not technically a Huanyang, as far as I can tell so far... but it falls under the same grouping.

I looked for a manual, before I realized it was another chinese cheapie... Did not find manual, no help there.

I can only suggest that you slow the acceleration, and check wiriing carefully for any stray wires that may be touching things they should not. Aside from that, I am afraid you are on your own.... I certainly cannot help, and I am classing this with the Huanyang units.... Not for discussion.. Strengsten verboten!

I am leaving this open for a bit, just because I do not feel it helpful to shut it off without at least allowing more comment or question, which I, at least, will answer as best I can. I will close it after that.

I'm wondering if we should extend the "ban" on discussing all of these impossibly cheap / no-name / no support Chinese drives beyond just the Huanyang... The same issue applies; they are getting free subsidized tech support by people us and undercutting others who actually hire people to write manuals and answer questions, so they can dump them on the market through Fleabay until we are left with no other reasonable sources for products.

Back