News from John Clark to Al Webber
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Dear Al,

I spoke yesterday with Jack Ubersax and he sent me the mailing list. I would like to be added back on -- somehow, I got out of the loop a few years ago. My last phone cons were with Bob Skodzinsky and John Weh and Bill Gent [a few years ago]. I saw Larry Hanzo, Harlan Olson, Derek Treherne a few years back at Charlotte Show. Most recently, I've worked with Dick Anderson when he was running Starrag-Heckert. That's about it.

In 1999, we [wife, Judith] moved to Waynesboro, Virginia [her hometown] and I started the Clark Machine Tool Company representing, Fryer, Mighty USA, a few others on "protection basis", used machinery, and now Starrag-Heckert 5-axis mills. We both turned 65 last year and are slowing our work, a bit. For five years, I have officiated women's lacrosse in the Charlottesville area and am the timekeeper for the University of Virginia women's lacrosse home games [defending National Champions]. Golf occupies more and more of my time. Three weeks ago our daughter and her husband presented us with our first grandchild [girl] and in three more weeks our son and his wife are expecting their first child. Much excitement!
    How are things with you?

Best wishes,

John C. Clark
    1925 Monticello Street
    Waynesboro, VA 22980
    540-941-3522