What's new
What's new

W&S History

Bill Gent

Aluminum
Believe I mentioned this some time ago, but there is a Most Excellent History of our company available, thanks to Pete Rebar.

I'll be glad to send this out to anyone who wants it when I return from the trip I'm on about Nov 12 or so.

Just post your request on the Forum, and Maybe Al or Jack or whoever will do it before then (be sure to include your e-mail address) also, please post a note if you got it and how you like it -Thanks!

Having Fun fooling with Old Machines,

BG

Hiya Bill! I'd love a copy too! Send it to [email protected]

Thanks a bunch,
SwaseyGirl

Peter's book seems to be in demand. It is a good read, and speaks volumes of Peter's passion for our industry. Congrats again to Mr. Rebar, and to Bill for his eternal vigilance to the W&S cause.

Hi Bill,

I would like to recieve a copy of the Warner & Swasey Company history. I learned operating, set ups, and programming on the 1sc and 2sc CNC lathes with the 7360 Allen Bradley control. Great machines for an apprentice trying to figure his way thru into programming. They are terrific work horse machines and I always had an interest in knowing more about W&S and what happened to them.

Back