What's new
What's new

Warner 2s w/ allen bradley 7360 controls

duffdr

Plastic
I am working on a 2sc and they got the turret hung up..... anybody have the recovery procedure? All I have now is the start machine /zero axis/ MDI / T(tool#) transmit and punch turret index button.... no effect and after a time I get servo OL alarm because Ol's that feed index servo board trip. I can hit reset and get out of the routine ,preventing servo OL alarm. Man mode and press turret index produces a illegal turret station. I have a feeling that the Operator may not be very forth coming on commands ..... Is the tool commands in MDI just t(tool num) transmit? is the tool num 2 character (01,02 etc) or 4 calling the tool offset(t0101,etc) or is the MDI tool change command something else like TI(tool number) Thanks for all help, I appreciate it.

That i know...they dont seem to have the ladder copy...

You can't trouble-shoot by guess and by golly. You must have the ladder to trace your inputs and outputs. It's that simple.
that i know...they dont have a ladder copy. I did find the opertor communication guide that AB did for Warner and it had enough info to recover it

Hi Duffdr,

Are you still having problems with your 2SC I might be able to help, since i have a similar machine (1SC) and a ton of spare parts, give me an e-mail if interested, i mean i have books and stuff i will give if you can use them?

Dave.

Back