What's new
What's new

Kindt Collins Spindle Sander and Delta Master Table Saw

Micmac1

Cast Iron
Selling some of my grandfathers older equipment. He was a pattern maker and these have been sitting for decades in his garage, came out of davis and furber machine co i believe. Pictures make machine look rougher than they really are, would easly clean up with some tlc. Not currently under power but worked when disconnected probably 20 years ago. Spindle sander has most? if not all of the spindles that come with it, no case just loose in a box. Any input on what these are worth? Im on the machine shop/metal side, dont know much about wood working macines. Theres also some old cast iron lathes but i have yet to dig them out to get pictures. Located in MA, anyone interested in making an offer PM me.

Delta Table Saw1.jpg
Delta Table Saw2.jpg
Spindle Sander1.jpg
Spindle Sander2.jpg

I am in the market for the Kindt Collins master disk sander if one is in gear by chance.
I am interested in the spindle sander once you determine a price.

Thank you

Kind of open to offers ive done some research and they vary from $1700-$3600 in recent auctions, lower end was without the spindles.

FWIW I keep a (p)unisaw for cutting up aluminum blocks, structural angles, plate,etc and sometimes steel. The big saws are reserved for woodworking. :)

No, seriously, unisaws are not terribly refined, but they are relatively rugged, capable and adaptable. As long as not outright wantonly abused, they will punch well above their weight and keep on doing it.

smt

I have to admit the a 1944 vintage Unisaw is my primary table saw- it works for the work I put through it.
These are solid saws.

It is missing the cast motor cover which is a strike against it for the Unisaw enthusiasts.
Maybe $450 or so for that table saw?
Or is the covid home shop mania still going on- are prices still distorted??

Micmac1
I'd like that spindle sander in my shop but that is far outside of my price range.

Back