What's new
What's new

Pattern Shop closing in Oakland California- machinery & supplies must sell

Dan from Oakland

Titanium
A friend is closing his pattern shop in Oakland, California. Machines available- Max disc sanders- several sizes. 36" disc sander, large table saw, planer, several large band saws, Walker Turner radial arm drill, pattern letters etc call Lloyd Butler- 510-529-9450. Loading available. Prices negotiable. If you talk to Lloyd and are interested in a machine, I can take pictures etc. Just helping a friend. Dan

Might make sense to post a list of what is for sale with prices to save your friend from an avalanche of phone calls. Much more efficient for everyone.

Maybe not a good idea. Think 'wodworking cat lady' :D

Just assume that if you are interested in woodworking, there's one of whatever in that pile somewhere. Go there with a pickup truck and come home happy.

No one, is going to drive for several hours to find crap machines & dreamer pricing.

No one, is going to drive for several hours to find crap machines & dreamer pricing.
No pain, no gain. Lloyd was a cup spoon saucer ace patternmaker and his stuff is not crap and the prices are bargain basement. I've seen him knock out stuff in five minutes that would take a dork like me three weeks, And it was nice. Some of his work is in museums. It's phony but even the "experts" get fooled :D Sad to hear he is quitting but looks like the dirt nap comes to all of us.

So, the nobodies lose and people who can put out a bit of effort gain.

That's why there is a phone number to call- ya don't have to drive to make a phone call last I checked.
We have been cleaning for two weeks now to get to a point where we can take pictures. Anyone want a single phase vintage Dewalt model GE radial arm saw on a Dewalt Contractors Trailer?

FS Trailer Mounted DeWalt Radial Arm Saw - tools - by owner - sale

I'll try to get some pictures up tomorrow night with some pricing.

Back