What's new
What's new

Powermatic Hollow Chisel Mortiser 400

Irishcream72

Plastic
12D61E86-5ADF-4896-BFC8-D90EEC892432.jpgI have for sale the above machine in great shape all original and ready to be put to use. I’m in the southwest if anyone is interested.
$3000

Last edited:
I had one of those once. Beautiful machine! I paid $40 for mine. It was at a sealed bid auction and whoever listed it had no idea what it was. I think it was the best deal I ever got. I sold it to buy my bridgeport. Needless to say I sold it for quite a bit more.

Not that I’m in the running but how about a picture?

BAA456B8-BC61-4E9F-90D6-49713C8F7638.jpg
I had one of those once. Beautiful machine! I paid $40 for mine. It was at a sealed bid auction and whoever listed it had no idea what it was. I think it was the best deal I ever got. I sold it to buy my bridgeport. Needless to say I sold it for quite a bit more.

Not that I’m in the running but how about a picture?

How do I add a picture ?

I tend to agree with the sentiments expressed by regulars here regarding lazy/poor presentation by the OP that might also best be Posted in the FS forum.

My language is seldom exemplary.
However, let’s not go too much further down the gratuitous expletive path.
Useful at times, but the optics are bad & the tone can be off-putting to potential members.

I tend to agree with the sentiments expressed by regulars here regarding lazy/poor presentation by the OP that might also best be Posted in the FS forum.

My language is seldom exemplary.
However, let’s not go too much further down the gratuitous expletive path.
Useful at times, but the optics are bad & the tone can be off-putting to potential members.
Will do Stephen. Thanks. A weak moment living up to a curmudgeon reputation...
Joe

Back