What's new
What's new

Sandingmaster csb-600 Sander Manual

Buckmaster

Plastic
Hello,
Purchased an old Sandingmaster csb-600 sander. Need some love. Been trying to find info on it, or better a manual. Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks, Shot them an email before posting here.

No help, or too expensive?

Tannewitz had the actual build manual for my RAMCO almost 15 years ago so that was good for air and electric schematics.

However,the most useful manual was from Howard Grivna "Principles of Widebelt Sanding and Data Reference" Outlines the principles and practice of setting up & running any widebelt sander. Really nitty gritty. Trouble shooting. etc. At the time, it came with at least 1 hour of direct phone time with Howard. He was businesslike in the sense of not wasting your time or his, but i'm not sure he kept close tally of the cumulative time if you seemed to be using it well.

Sanding Systems Inc

Someone on OWWM reported he may be in a home, so i don't know if the above link is active.

Carter Products appears to sell/resell copies.

Principles of Wide Belt Sanding & Data Reference | Carter Products

smt

No help, or too expensive?

Tannewitz had the actual build manual for my RAMCO almost 15 years ago so that was good for air and electric schematics.

However,the most useful manual was from Howard Grivna "Principles of Widebelt Sanding and Data Reference" Outlines the principles and practice of setting up & running any widebelt sander. Really nitty gritty. Trouble shooting. etc. At the time, it came with at least 1 hour of direct phone time with Howard. He was businesslike in the sense of not wasting your time or his, but i'm not sure he kept close tally of the cumulative time if you seemed to be using it well.

Sanding Systems Inc

Someone on OWWM reported he may be in a home, so i don't know if the above link is active.

Carter Products appears to sell/resell copies.

Principles of Wide Belt Sanding & Data Reference | Carter Products

smt

Thanks for the info. Timesaver tryed to help. Reached out to thier sister company in Holland. Stated it was built in Hollans in 1977, but no manual was availble.

Back