What's new
What's new

Is Stephen Thomas still here?

I'm pretty sure I have his phone number. I will check.
Yes i have his shop number... will PM it to you.

Ask him if he needs a box of wheels... yes just for postage..

let me know if He answers your call.

Buck

Sorry guys -
There is no cell signal here, so if you called the cell, i don't even keep track of where it is unless i'm on the road.
I check in to PM occasionally to see if there is spam to remove.

As i've posted in the past, best way to get my attention is email.

e h m c o fab at g male dot com.

I do miss you guys. From time to time. :)
And Michigan, i was just looking the other day, noticing the wheel you send me and the one's that came from (neighbor) Steamshop Dave are all used up. So I'm in the market. Your radiacs were great! I'll do better than postage, of course, but thanks for thinking of me.

smt

Stephen you had me worried. I searched your address and it looked like a new name on your shop.
is the Monkey address still good for mailing/post. I Don’t know if I still have Radiacs but I do have the white wheel. Were the orange clay finishing wheels of any use to you? Might take me a few days or so to put a box together. I sure miss your posts and photos.

Steamshop Dave? does he build steam engines. or just play with them ..sounds like some photos there.

Buck

If it’s David Richards you’re speaking of, just started looking at his youtubes. Wow! And thanks for sending me down that rabbit hole.

Regards,
Lucky7

Richard -
Mark & I are in contact, agreed to do the project sometime in a few weeks. He's figuring out the specs with you, so you've probably heard already.

Buck- Dave is not a "near" neighbor, but a few years ago a bunch of us in an area between Syracuse, Binghamton, Corning aproximate triangle & also including people from Northern PA began meeting originally once a week the first year. Doing shop tours, and lining up tours of local industries and museums, etc. Even had a Christmas dinner. That has wound down some 3 years later, but we still meet on a less regular basis & we are all more or less neighbors.

I was using one of your radiac wheels last night & thought of you. Posting that separately.

smt

Back