What's new
What's new

What are Good sources for Spiral Duct?

AndyF

Stainless
I bit the bullet this week and purchased a used Delta 7.5hp dust collector for my new shop and will be installing a duct system to my stationary machines as well as two floor sweeps. What are good sources for ducts and the other fittings I'll need. I've found Oneida on line and google came up with a bunch of other names also.

The system I'll be putting in will have connections to the following: 20" 10hp planer, 5hp tablesaw, 3hp shaper, drill press, lathe, 6x42 belt sander, 8" jointer, 18" bandsaw and 2 floor sweeps. At some point, I may also be adding a downdraft table and wide belt sander.

I'm looking for spiral duct and fittings up to 8" dia. for the system.

HVAC supply house? They won't have the special fittings for workworking (like gates), but they'll have all the duct, elbows, reducers and wyes you could possibly need.

Not to spam your thread, but I do have a piece or two of their stuff that is not needed. I have a tree for a 5 head moulder kicking around.

what did't you like bout oneida? i got all my stuff from them. you are only an hour away from syracuse so pick up is an option tosave on shipping

Rick

what did't you like bout oneida? i got all my stuff from them. you are only an hour away from syracuse so pick up is an option tosave on shipping

Rick

I don't have any experience with Oneida and would be happy to use them if they are good and fairly priced. I am at the fishing for ideas on vendors stage and my previous experience with vendors that cater more towards the "hobby" market is that they are pretty proud of their equipment.

Back