What's new
What's new

Citizen CMBF1032K barfeed /bar feed

Toolmaker51

Cast Iron
Anyone familiar with such animals? This sample https://hgrinc.com/productDetail/Machine-Tools/USED-CITIZEN-BAR-FEEDER/06220300070/ Google isn't turning up print material or guides of any kind. The photos don't reveal anything that require electronic interface, or understandable triggering of feed sequence.
Interested combining either a gravity or hydraulic feed apparatus on my small Logan turret lathe. It's tooled for chucking and bar work. I'd continue using a stop in turret, as now, hand loading shorter material. This isn't multiple 1000's of production, just improves time not spent sawing, moving bundles.
The elements suit compact installation. not being an 'end-loader', instead it's normal fashion swiveling out from headstock. The legs would be easily modified into correct centerline height.
May also be easier than slitting a bar length tube to build an old school cable/ sheave/ gravity unit that were so common on B&S and other manual screw machines.

Thanks for the tip. I'm not familiar with all the CNC manufacturers.
This is odd....found Marubeni Citizen-Cincom and support form. Infilled all the contact info, description of request, and hovering over SUBMIT, it disappears. Moving off, it reappears! Lots of surveys insure completion by not initializing the link, but there are no blanks.
I'll cut across that and submit through the Allendale NJ contacts offered.

Back