What's new
What's new

Milltronics VM2515

Joe Miranda

Titanium
We had a couple of power glitches close together and now I am getting a red message that says "System feature key required. Please contact your local dealer or Milltronics USA support". I have a call in to them and to the local dealer but have not heard back yet. I thought I would query the community here to see if anyone had this issue and what the solution was. Also, any suggestions for a suitable ups for one of these.

We had a couple of power glitches close together and now I am getting a red message that says "System feature key required. Please contact your local dealer or Milltronics USA support". I have a call in to them and to the local dealer but have not heard back yet. I thought I would query the community here to see if anyone had this issue and what the solution was. Also, any suggestions for a suitable ups for one of these.
While I was still working, I dealt directly with Milltronics, and they were very helpful. They were able to send me stuff like the original parameters etc. for our Cent V Partmer 4 mill, as well as sending along some training stuff for their conversational programming.

Have your controller serial number in hand (if you didn't).

Evidently the power glitch caused the machine to lose its feature key that unlocks the various features that you pay for. I was able to get the key and I am back up and running. Milltronics technical support is not what it once was - probably due to understaffing. It always takes you automatically to voicemail and then you have to wait for a call back - you never get to a real person first. Once you can talk to them they are quite helpful.

Back