What's new
What's new

Rfq 100 laser/router cut aluminum sheet metal parts 14x96" in size 1/16th thick

aluminumwelder

Plastic
I need qty 100 laser/router cut sheet metal parts that are 14x96" in size. Made out of 1/16h thick aluminum sheet metal. about 34 sheets of 4x8' metal will be needed.
The sheet metal has various holes, vents, notches and openings cut out of it. We will take the cut sheet and use a bender and press to form it into a 21x28x14deep" box with radius corners as the end product that will house some custom electronics.

I'd prefer to have white painted aluminum sheet metal rather than bare metal. Not even sure if lasers can cut painted sheet metal? anyways I hate painting so that would be a great plus.
Alloy is not that critical 3000, 5000, or 60000 series is all fine. Most painted sheet metal is 5000 series anyways. I'm flexible on gauge as well .40, .050, and .062 are all acceptable, but prefer .062.
I am located Near Charlotte, NC, and have open accounts with Easternmetal.com Americanmetals.us and alro.com, can provide materials to those shops or you can buy material. Shipping would have to be freight and I can pay for that via freightquote.com

here is a link to download the DXF cad file.
If you need it in another file please let me know.

Need these parts in the next month, sooner the better. You can call 704 7 two six 97 eight eight or email singlemommyseller321 at gmail dot com
Dropbox - ULK final auto cad.DXF
ulk .jpg

Back