What's new
What's new

Dynapath delta 10

Plain ol Bill

Aluminum
I have been looking at a CNC Kondia vert. mill w/ a delta 10 controller. I'm new to machining much less CNC. Sure would like to have some comments on this system. Ease of use, support etc. Thanks - bill

I've been running a DYNAPATH Delta for over 5 years now.
Great control. Easy to program/edit/run.
Easy,Easy,Easy....and it'll do darn near everything a new 'bells & whistles' control will do.

Interesting! I just now jumped into CNC milling with a mill that uses a 1994 dynapath delta 20 controller. I have the programming manuals but just getting started. I know about Parts and Smarts in Wisconsin and that dynapath in Detroit still "supports" the 10 and 20 but sure wished i could find someone in the Portland, Oregon area who can work on this controller and servos in case i run into problems. On this board somewhere i found a previous thread on Dynapath listing a guy in LA that used to work for dynapath but need to find someone closer. If you find someone in the Nothwest, please post that info. So far, everything is working but you never know.

yes, Ox that's the thread that i was referring to. That's the one that lists the LA guy but no one from the Northwest that knows anything about these controllers. I am sure that there must have been someone stationed in the Washington, Oregon, Idaho area who could work on these but probably disappeared when the autocon sold out.

Back