What's new
What's new

Custom barrel manufacturers in the US

Obturate

Aluminum
Howdy all. I've been in search of a barrel maker that will undertake a .177 barrel project of mine. I'm not having any luck. Here is a list of the makers that I've tried so far.
Benchmark
Brux
Krieger
Lothar
Pac-nor
Rock Creek
If you know of any manufacturers that I have missed could you please list them?
Thanks,
Dan

Here is what I have so far.
Shilen
Bartlein
Lilja
Benchmark
Brux
Rock Creek
Pac-Nor
Lothar
Kreiger
Douglas
Feddersen
Spencer
Green Mountain
Montana Rifleman
Shaw
Hart

If you are looking for one barrel, you wil have little success with any of the commercial manufacturers mentioned. If you wish to place an order for several hundred, you might garner some interest from a few.

What exactly are you looking for? It would help to have that information as it possibly be able to find a manufactured barrel that could be modified to your needs.

If you are looking for one barrel, you wil have little success with any of the commercial manufacturers mentioned. If you wish to place an order for several hundred, you might garner some interest from a few.

What exactly are you looking for? It would help to have that information as it possibly be able to find a manufactured barrel that could be modified to your needs.

Ayup. This.

Unless you are looking at a run qty that will justify the tooling expense of making airgun size barrels (.177", rather than the .172" used for the .17 cal rifles), you are better off dealing with the folks that make and sell Airgun specific blanks.

You could do worse than to look at Mac1 Airguns site and see what he has available. If nothing else, you will come away from there with a couple makers names.

Cheers
Trev

Shilen
Bartlein
Lilja
Benchmark
Brux
Rock Creek
Pac-Nor
Lothar
Kreiger
Douglas