What's new
What's new

Help with pricing on 3 old machines

Hi, mikedell, I bought this EXACT Jackson horizontal mill about 6 months ago, probably one or 2 owners down the line. It was in the exact shape as your pictures, since then I've gone through every nut and bold and have it running like a top. I love the personal history of these old machines do you have any info on this old mill? I'll post pictures tomorrow when I take a good one. Anything that you know about its history, I'd love to hear about it.

I sold machines like your in Montana last year,7 inch shaper sold for $800.00 out of state (man drove 1000 mi to get it) 1 1890s vert mill quite rare $750.00, 1930s Horz mill $300.00....Phil

I paid $500 for the Jackson mill, it works well for me as my home shop if I need something bigger done I can use the machines at work. I'm looking for more info on this mill, specifically the power feed, it has definitely been reworked since the factory and I'm trying to see what the mechanism looked like because as it is now, it only has power feed in one direction.

Back