What's new
What's new

Green Mountain Barrel .36 WTB

Jeff Michel

Plastic
I'm probably making a mistake posting a "want to buy" and I'll certainly understand if the moderator gives me the heave ho. That having been said, I am looking for a 13/16 Green Mountain .36 caliber barrel, straight only, nothing swamped and nothing shorter than 36". I've tried every Dealer/supplier of GM barrels and unless someone has one propped up in a corner, sounds like I maybe "outta luck"
Thanks,
Jeff Michel
419-677-4135

go to Green Mountains' web site?? You should be able to find anything you need there? Or try Track of the Wolf , they had a ton of those GM barrels there.. Numrich's website, under gunsmithing heading/barrels.. also list some various GM barrel/calibers..

Just Google any of these names and it should get you right there!!;)

Respect Always
Metalshaper

I wrote Track a couple days back...... Their responds was "Green Mountain was in the process of filling barrel orders under contract for modern cartridges. No delivery in the foreseeable future" Green mountain's websight was offering a small selection the majority was "out of stock". Thanks for the advise, Has anyone used a "Long Hammock"
barrel? Dixie is listing them, don't know if they have them in stock.
Take care,
Jeff Michel

Looks like the Toledo forces have stepped forward!
Thanks for the good advice, and I apolgize for the slow response. I was out of town for the last couple weeks. I did check on the Rice barrels. They are a bit higher, but they do look good and are available. I do not know how to send a private message through the PM web sight David but a list would be as always, very helpful. Obviously your neck of the woods is Toledo. Mine is just south of Bellevue.

Back