What's new
What's new

Sodick AG35L vs Mitsubishi VX10 EX8 sinkers

claya

Cast Iron
Seriously looking at three used sinker models. We only burn difficult materials, and difficult to flush shapes. Niobium, TC, Molybdenum etc..

We have 3 machines we are considering seriously. 2000 Sodick AQ35L, Mitsi VX10 (FP100 With the -SP option) Mitsi EX8 FP35E (No idea on what options for carbide, yet)
Does anyone have a breakdown of the Mitsi option versions for TC burning? It seems Mitsi changes the name of the TC (carbide circuit) tech every decade. -NP2, HPS, -V (option), Is -SP just another name for carbide circuit?
Opinions on the above machines? Sodick is our first choice for the linear motor flushing speed. It would be nice to have 60A, but not a deal killer.
Should I stop wasting time sorting out the Mitsi options and just go Sodick?

I have ownerd both VX, EX machines. Options aside, the VX machine is much heavier. Its a tank. Moving table vs traveling column design. Burn speeds, programming is same.

If that ex has FP35 must be a real early one. Usally always have FP60

I can't speak for the Sodick sinker itself. But for the last 5 years I have been running 2 Sodick AG600L wire machines. Sodicks support has always been top notch and prompt.

You may have to pay a registration fee to gain access to Sodick support.

Back