FANUC CRT display issues - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I never thought I would miss Radio Shack but the convenience was nice. Electronic Supply by Industrial Electronics in Milwaukee Wisconsin : Potter Brumfield, Radio Shack Stores in Milwaukee Industrial Electronics by Ross on 92nd street just south of Beloit road is an option in an emergency.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by converterking View Post
    I never thought I would miss Radio Shack but the convenience was nice. .....
    Me too. Over the years, I have found parts at Radio Shack lots of times to get someones machine going again.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Vancbiker View Post
    Me too. Over the years, I have found parts at Radio Shack lots of times to get someones machine going again.
    And then the bad part, you have to check out. Radio Shack "what is your phone number" , me "1-800-cash"

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Washington
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I dug up a copy of the 0i-B connection manual and found that the CRT can be powered from the CNC or an external power supply at the machine builders choice. Do you know which way your machine is set up?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The power is sent from the main PCB in the back to somewhere in the cabinet with all the relays and breakers, and split from there into the different places including the CRT. So there is one cable somewhere from the huge terminal strip area going to the CRT. I haven't traced it specifically but I certainly can. All I did was verify low noise and no shorts that I could find on the 24V and 24P. I really don't want to have to pull every one of those terminals and then plug them back in one at a time to find a culprit. I am really hoping it is the power supply on the main board.

Still no power supply today in the mail...