What's new
What's new

46 large lathe cutting tools, carbide holders

jmhoying

Hot Rolled
I have 46 large lathe cutters (carbide holders) for sale as a group. These cost over $4000.00 new (and some are still new), but I'm letting the whole lot go for $150.00, OBO. I don't have a lathe that they will fit in.

Many are Kennametal brand, some are Carboly, etc. A few are new, most are used, some are missing a hold-down screw, many have new carbides in them, a mix of left and right hand. Some have 1" shafts, but the majority have 1.25 or 1.5" shafts.

It'd be best to pick them up, but I can get them into two USPS Flat Rate boxes for $36.00. (they will be just under the 70 lbs limit on both boxes)

Located in Fort Loramie, which is 45 minutes North of Dayton.

067-1.jpg

067-2.jpg

I have 46 large lathe cutters (carbide holders) for sale as a group. These cost over $4000.00 new (and some are still new), but I'm letting the whole lot go for $150.00, OBO. I don't have a lathe that they will fit in.

Many are Kennametal brand, some are Carboly, etc. A few are new, most are used, some are missing a hold-down screw, many have new carbides in them, a mix of left and right hand. Some have 1" shafts, but the majority have 1.25 or 1.5" shafts.

It'd be best to pick them up, but I can get them into two USPS Flat Rate boxes for $36.00. (they will be just under the 70 lbs limit on both boxes)

Located in Fort Loramie, which is 45 minutes North of Dayton.

View attachment 83247

View attachment 83248

I'd like to buy these if they are still available.

Thanks.

I sent a PM to Garwood that he has first dibs on the tooling. Nothing is showing up in my PM sent folder, so I hope it went.
Jack

Back