What's new
What's new

FS: KDK 200 QCTP + 7 holders

clomb

Cast Iron
DSC_6371.jpgDSC_6373.jpgDSC_6374.jpgDSC_6370.jpg

Some notes:

- 200 series KDK quick change. Comes with a compound slide nut. Operates smoothly. Needs new handle (splined base of handle is there so you could just weld on a handle).
- Comes with 7 tool holders including an original KDK 119 5C collet holder.
- Comes with 6 Repeater tool holders: 1 of each of B2, B3, B4, B5; 2 of C3. One bolt in the B2 and 2 bolts in a C3 are broken off in the holder. The holders have various dings, etc. from use.

$175 shipped in the USA. Canada shipping is extra.

Thanks,
Chuck

Hi,

If it is for a 16" lathe I will take it.

Not up on KDK size designations, though, I have one currently on my 12x36 Logan.

Thanks.

PM on the way, too.

Clomb,

Thanks, payment is on the way.

Crrmeyer,

Thanks for the chart, looked all over the web with no luck.

Package arrived today. Looks great, very quick shipping,*extremely well packed - impressed.

Thanks again,

Smoooth

View attachment 55173View attachment 55174View attachment 55175View attachment 55172

Some notes:

- 200 series KDK quick change. Comes with a compound slide nut. Operates smoothly. Needs new handle (splined base of handle is there so you could just weld on a handle).
- Comes with 7 tool holders including an original KDK 119 5C collet holder.
- Comes with 6 Repeater tool holders: 1 of each of B2, B3, B4, B5; 2 of C3. One bolt in the B2 and 2 bolts in a C3 are broken off in the holder. The holders have various dings, etc. from use.

$175 shipped in the USA. Canada shipping is extra.

Thanks,
Chuck
Just curious, Does the KDK and the Repeater fit the same tool post design? Is that why they are together?

Thanks Smoooth. I have a repeater and it can be hard to shop for at times. KDKs are easier to find for sure.

That's a solid deal! Very nice.

From what I recall, the KDK QCTPs have the same size dovetails across most (all?) of the sizes (e.g 100, 150, 200, etc...). Unlike a Dorian, I'm pretty sure you could use a 150 tool holder on a 200 tool post and vise versa, though there are logical limits. That makes it nice when you have a larger selection of tool holders that you can buy/use. Of course, keep in mind the size of the tool vs. tool holder. You can't put a 3/4" square tool in a 100 tool holder. But I think you'd be safe to use 150 tool holders in a 200 QCTP so long as your tools are 5/8" or less. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Back